Introducing Magnuson’s all-new Toyota Tacoma TVS1900 Supercharger System designed exclusively for 2016 - 2021 MY vehicles equipped with the 3.5L V6 engine. Magnuson’s engineers have created a truly remarkable product by carefully matching a TVS1900 supercharger to operate in its peak thermal efficiency zone for the entire engine duty cycle. The result is super low inlet air temps for excellent gains in horsepower and torque, producing V8 levels of horsepower at an extremely affordable price.
In stock trim with no other system modifications, this kit delivers 370+ Hp and 330+ Ft-lbs of torque at the crank, equivalent to ~308 Hp and ~275 Ft-lbs of torque at the rear wheels. That’s 32% more power than the stock V6!!!
The install can also be done in a day or two with minimal vehicle downtime and is easily converted back to stock - no cutting or welding required.
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharger your 3.5L V6 Tacoma is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharged Tacoma!
Now available for all 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma's including stock and modified vehicles. For extreme builds please contact our sales team to verify suitability for tuning. See Fitment tab for more details.
- Large capacity front inlet/front-drive TVS1900 Supercharger assembly
- Positive displacement Roots-type design using Eaton TVS Technology with proven OEM durability
- Integrated vacuum bypass for instant boost response at low engine speeds
- Exceptional vehicle performance with over 370 hp and 330 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (~308 hp and 275 ft-lbs at the rear wheels)
- High-efficiency intercooler system for maximum charge air cooling and sustainable performance
- Custom engineered supercharger belt-drive system for worry-free driving both on and off-road
- Waterproof intercooler pump for reliable performance in wet conditions
- Full bolt-on installation with OEM look, fit and finish. Includes calibration
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- 3-year/36,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
2016 - 2020 Model Years CARB EO# D-488-49
2021+ CARB EO# pending
2016- 2021 Toyota Tacoma vehicles with the 2GR-FKS 3.5L V6 engine with automatic or manual transmission.
Calibration available for stock or modified vehicles. Modifications must be documented when submitting the Calibration File Form to Magnuson. For extreme builds, please contact our Sales Department to verify suitability for tuning in advance of purchasing kit.
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS WITH MODIFIED VEHICLES: The Magnuson calibration included with this kit is intended to work on stock vehicle configurations, including stock trim levels and stock OEM vehicle options. Modifications to your stock vehicle including, but not limited to, engine, flywheel, clutch, torque converter, transmission, wheels, tires, axles, gears, driveshafts, induction system, exhaust system and additional weight (ie. bumpers, racks, etc.) can have a significant impact on your vehicle’s calibration and may require modifications to our calibration as supplied. While we attempt to minimize the need for modifications during our development process, it is impossible for our team to account for all possible build variations/combinations, and in some cases it may be necessary for you to supply an additional element of customization for your vehicle—custom calibration—and to work, at your own direction and expense, with a local service facility to address your unique combination of hardware and make calibration adjustments as necessary. Please be aware that standard product warranties and governmental emissions certifications are predicated on stock vehicle configurations, and vehicle modifications and calibration changes may affect or even void powertrain warranty and emissions certification status (such as CARB emissions certification). It is the sole responsibility of the customer making a warranty claim to prove that any vehicle modifications and calibration changes were within warranty. It also is the sole responsibility of the customer to determine if the modifications and changes comply with all local, state and federal emissions standards.